« à la carte » stays
From one to several nights
Holidays stay :
For a week or more ...
Fitness stay :
combining relaxation and thermal spa care
Thermal cure :
3 weeks at a preferential rate for hydrotherapy
Outdoor activities and wellness
• Hiking: discover Montbrun and the Drôme.
To discover hiking around Montbrun and beyond, visit these websites :
You'll find lots of excursions, with maps, profiles and
download the GPS spots. For those who have downloaded and installed
Google Earth, you can also see 3D views of all walks.
• Mountain biking: circuits around Montbrun les Bains.
• Horse riding:
• Tennis: a tennis court in Montbrun les Bains next to the swimming pool.
• Caving: supervised by instructors BE.
• But also: Rock climbing, paragliding, cross dizziness, tree climbing.
• Swimming pool of the residence or public swimming pool in the village (open in July and August) Toulourenc Valley in St Leger Ventoux Aulan Gorge, Méouge Valley .
• Trout fishing, picnic and refreshments.
Discover the neighborhoods:
Buis les Baronnies (House of Plants, climbing spots), Sault, Nyons (olive groves, the distillery), Vaison la Romaine (Roman theater, the excavations), Banon (cheese speciality), Rustrel (the Colorado Provencal), Apt (candied fruits), Roussillon (ochres) Forcalquier, Simiane la Rontonde (Abbaye deValsaintes), Sisteron (Citadel), St Michel l'Observatoire (astronomy site), Gordes Carpentras, Orange, Avignon, ... The lavender roads : available at the Tourist Office in Montbrun les Bains
The olive tree roads : available at the Tourist Office in Montbrun les Bains.
The Fountains Path in Montbrun gave to the Residence the names of the buildings.